Please read the following terms and conditions applicable to the website of Hotel Amaca.
- Rates published on this website are valued per night of stay.
- Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking directly
- The published prices are in Mexican pesos.
- All rates include VAT and tourist taxes as well as government taxes.
- Details of housing rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations can be made online, or by calling our contact numbers directly.
- The hotel requires reservations before your arrival.
- Reservations are considered confirmed only after paying your reservation.
- Questions regarding reservations are not automatically set up, but individually with a response within 2 business days.
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in or check-in time is from 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out or departure time is no later than 12:00 p.m. (half day).
- Departures after 12:00 p.m. They will be subject to a charge.
- Early check-in is subject to availability.
Late check-out requests can be made through the reception only and are subject to determination according to the hotel occupation, if accepted this has a charge. Deposit Guarantee
A Deposit equivalent to $ 200.00 MXN in cash is required, for the safekeeping of the kit that is delivered to your check-in that includes keys and controls.
At the time of check-out, our receptionists upon receiving the keys and controls kit, they will proceed to deliver the $ 200.00 MXN that you left as deposit.
Reservation extension policy
- The extension of the stay will be provided on the current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the room was reserved.
Changes, cancellations and “no show” Policy
- Confirmation of change to any reservation is subject to room availability.
- Hotel Amaca reserves the right to charge your credit card with a cancellation fee equivalent to the number of nights booked. Cancellation fees are determined according to season:
General cancellations - June to October:
- Full refund up to 72 hours before arrival
- 50% refund up to 48 hours before arrival
- No refund of the last 48 hours at the date of arrival if the rooms cannot be rented
Winter / Holy Week cancellations:
- Full refund up to 18 days before arrival
- 50% refund up to 10 days before arrival
- There is no refund of the last 10 days before the date if the rooms cannot be rented
Christmas and New Year cancellations:
- No refund at all
Third parties and extra people:
- The room rates are indicated for single or double occupancy. Additional adults sharing a room will have an additional cost according to the type of room in which they are staying.
It is expected that it behaves in an orderly and acceptable manner at all times and does not disturb the enjoyment of other Guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of your group members if we arrive (acting reasonably) to consider your conduct as a violation of this clause.
Behaviors we consider reasonably inappropriate include, but are not limited to:
- Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbance.
- Drunk state or rebel behavior.
- Any behavior that seems offensive to other Guests or collaborators.
At all times we will act reasonably when making any determination under this clause.
In case we cancel your reservation, you will be forced to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your group. Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid before your departure. If you cannot make the payment, you will be responsible for complying with any claim (including legal costs) made later against We as a result of your actions along with all the expenses we incur in the search for any lawsuit against you.
Our obligations towards you culminate when the reservation ends. We will not have any obligation with reimbursement for lost accommodation and we are not responsible for expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.